From:
Celebrations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:40:59 -0500
Last night my son brought Blaze...He was very stiff, his tail & legs were
sticking straight out and his mouth was clinched.  He also seemed to be
drooling a little.  later I realized that he smelled a little "sronger"
than usual.

I was terrified I did not know what to do & my mind was flipping through
all the info I have read here and the only thing I could think of was
reading about people giving them honey so I put Karo syrup(I didnt have
any honey) on his gums after about 2-3 fingerfuls of syrup he began to
lick it off about 10 min I put him down and he would wobbily walk
around...30 minutes later he was fine.  This morning he is fine...
running around, eating playing.

After everything was over my son tells me he may have knocked his
head....my son says Blaze was inside one of his drawers and was in a
twisted kinda position so to get him out he had to pull him and when
he did blaze hit his head...my poor son was in tears thinking he had
killed him...

I am on my to the vet but any ideas???  Was this a "seizure" he wasnt
moving....just stiff.  Did the syrup help and if so why?  What should
the vet be looking for?

FYI....Blaze is recovering from DIM....he has been symtom free for
almost 2 months.