From:
"Stevy,Serria,& Frosty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 07:47:35 -0400
Hey Jilly good hearing from you.We picked our hooman when he came to Mom
Jans.We hope that a lot of people show up to help with all the new kids.
11 new kids maby we shod go back and teach them some tricks.

Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue, Ferret Fun Day 2003

Ferret Fun Day 2003 is sponsored by the Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue,
Wareham, MA and the Animal Rescue League of Boston, Pembroke, MA.
Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, licensed shelter.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the ferrets of the Gimmee
Shelter Ferret Rescue by financing veterinary care, medicine and food.