From:
Steph2758 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 23:53:38 EDT
Hi all,
I don't have a problem with my ferret, she's doing great..  due for shots
soon, but other then that, quite happy to chase an empty 2 Liter bottle
around the house.  :-)

I did however have a question.  The pet shop (which is REALLY nice) that I
go to by my house had really small kits, one of the workers there said they
got them last week, and never had a problem with them being too small, or
not eating solid food, so that was a relief, after the big debate over MF
and others selling kits too young.  She told me that their distributer was
not MF, but called Florida ferrets.  Never had any trouble with sick
ferrets, or any complaints from any customers.  The staff there are quite
good at keeping their animals healthy, happy, and clean... there was no
litter pan, but the shavings (pine) are scooped out regularly.

Ok, so here is my question... has anyone heard of Florida Ferrets?  I don't
remember any mention of them with the MF debate, so I was wondering if they
had a good reputation... The clerk was very happy with them, and as I said
no problems with size or age.  Any comments?

Thanks for listning,
Stephanie, and Sprite