From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 23:27:56 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am a wildlife rehabber so I get some interesting calls/eMail.  I got a
piece of eMail about a ferret a couple days ago.  This came from someone who
mans an animal rescue hotline a couple times a week in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Here is what he said:

>The guy (I believe) wasn't happy that the ferret came close to the litter
>box and not in it.  I had the feeling he would maybe say whatever he could
>to find a home for the ferret.  That's my opinion.  And I certainly admire
>that rather than booting the ferret out the door.  If you want me to call I
>will if you want to that's fine I'm just trying to hopefully make a
>connection.

Unfortunately, that is all the info he has about the ferret (I don't know
age, sex, color, etc.) He did give me the guy's name and phone number too.
If anyone can help place this ferret, please eMail me at
<[log in to unmask]> or <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you!

Kim

PS: I am not really familiar with any MI shelters, are there any on the west
side of the state?