From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:11:19 CDT
Hi,
I made a ferret hammock, and it looks just as good as the ones in stores.
I put it up right where Smokey always sleeps, and he turned his nose up to
it!I mean, he would play with it, but wouldnt STAY in it.  What can I do?
I dont like him just sleeping on the cage floor, and I thought he wold love
it, because he loves to sleep in soft suspended things.  How can I make him
sleep in it?

Joseph and the aggravating Smokey