From:
Elliott Shake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:42:55 EST
Okay, I didn't get to read my FMLs from issue Nov. 19-23 and I won't be able
to so if someone asked me a question please send it to me personally, OK?

We'll be in Abilene (TX) for Thanksgiving, so I guess I won't see email for
3 days, but send 'em anyway and I'll respond as soon as I get back.  Thanks!

BTW, about that ferret opinion poll?  I think someone gave the wrong
address.  I typed it in and it said "ARE YOUR KITTIES PLUMP?  YOUR LABS
FLABBY?  DO YOU GIVE YOUR PET ENOUGH EXERCISE?"

and then it had an opinion poll for pet over weightness or some such thing
(whoops.)

 cya all later.

[Moderator's note: The question changes weekly -- it was only a poll about
ferrets that one week.  BIG]