From:
Ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:38:03 -0000
>From:    T OSullivan <[log in to unmask]>
>
>On arrival at the Bolton Show we had to get our patch moved under the
>trees on the show ground to make sure that the animals had adequate
>shelter and were very grateful for that shelter when the rains arrived.

Most people who care about their animals invest in a gazebo to ensure
that they have shelter for their charges.  Extremely important in the
case of ferrets who can suffer from heat stress if they do not have shade
from the sun.  Experts, such as yourself, surely would come prepared,
after all it is just basic ferret welfare!

>Saturday was a pleasant heat but hardly unbearable.  Being under the
>trees we were well shaded.

Your animals would have been in more trouble if you hadn't been under a
tree.

>Yes Sheila I saw you too which surprised me some what when you had
>posted that you would be doing a bigger, better show in Yorkshire.

I did not post anything about attending a show in Yorkshire.  The first
weekend in August I had been down to the Brecon Agricultural Show the
following weekend a steam rally at Hay-on-Wye, I had the weekend of the
Bolton Show free to prepared the prestigious 3 day Town & Country Show at
Stoneleigh in Warwickshire; on returning home from Warwickshire I then
had get ready for the 2 day Black Knight Pageant at Ashton-u-Lyne the
following weekend.

BTW I still want to talk to you regarding some of the things that you and
your sidekick were saying to members of the public at the Bolton Show -
please come to: http://groups.msn.com/TheFlamingFerret/ or
http://www.pooflinger.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3D1