Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:00:18 -0500
Well, it is now going on 4 days, and Misty is nowhere to be found.

A New poster has been made up, Reward for safe return, it will be posted in
local vets, pet stores, and aroound the streets here.

Misty seemed to completely vanish in a matter of minutes.  She always wears
a pink collar with 2 bells on it.  This is both good and bad.  Good only
because you should hear her walking around, bad because any preditors will
also hear her walking around.  I am wondering is she was picked up by
somebody passing by....She is a silver mitt, and they are hard to come by.

Well, the notification continues, and the hope seems to burn out little by
little the longer the days go by with no signs.

Thanks for everybodys support and emails.  I havent given up....But it just
isnt looking too good for Misty to return here.

http://www.Greatbird.com/shf
Everybody has a photographic memory - some forgot to load film