From:
Jan Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 12:45:58 EDT
My apologies for any confusion I might have caused.  I neglected to give the
date of Pet Fest '96.  It was yesterday (April 13).  That'll teach me to
post when I'm tired and have too many things to do and not nearly enough
time.

The next GDFA meeting is scheduled for June 9 at the Forsyth County Humane
Society building and we are planning on being at the Third Annual Rare
Breed, Livestock, Miniature, Small Pet Expo in Knoxville, TN May 17-19.  We
may not participate in all 3 days but will almost certainly be there the
17th & 18th.

Again, sorry for any confusion.

Jan M. Lovell - Secretary
Georgia Domestic Ferret Association - Founded in 1989
Dedicated to a Better Life for Domestic Ferrets Through Knowledge and
Understanding
770-442-5917