From:
"Tea` McKinney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 20:34:06 -0700
According to the paperwork I received from the lab that did estradiol
analysis on one of my little girls normal levels are as follows:

Females:  estrus 90-135
          pregnant 30-45
          spayed 15-25

Males:    intact 25-35

Levels for neutered males are not given.  It also notes that some ferrets
with adrenal tumors will produce androgens instead of or in addition to
estradiol.

Then again, seeing that all we southerners speak ebonics and are therefore
illiterate (according to Capt. Nodrog anyway) I could be completely
misreading the lab papers.

Tea`
American by birth, Southern by the Grace of God!