From:
Jeannette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 08:48:05 -0700
Hello ferret lovers!  I have an Ebay auction to benefit F.A.I.R. the former
ferret shelter in Illinois that now specializes in ferret information.
They still have some unadoptable ferrets to take care of.  (Older ferrets
and those with health problems.)

I won a raffle of theirs and received a beautiful
glass box with a ferret etched on the lid. I already
have one and it's lovely!!

All proceeds of the auction will go to F.A.I.R.

Check it out at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331721378

Jeannette Peters