From:
Veronica Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:38:32 -0800
There are so many things I'm thankful for...more than I can list...but
here are a few:

*I am thankful for family first and foremost.  They are the solid
foundation for all that is real.

*I am thankful for the many chances I have to make my children laugh.

*I am thankful for the small furries that make me smile every morning and
every evening...and when they come to me and ask to play...or beg for
raisins...I know I'm doing well by them and have gained a four small
friends.

*I am thankful for the other animals I share my life with...scaley and
green to soft and fuzzy.  I truly believe they are our souls personified.
Just look into the eyes of each one of them and try to tell me you don't
see a part of your soul in them...:)

Veronica
**Good Topic**