From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:00:55 +0200
Nightmares
Of course ferrets have nightmares too.  But most of the time mine seems to
dream about other things.  Exactly what is hard to say, as it seems like
they almost only move their front paws and mouths then, probably even if
they dream about other things.

I think this may be due to the same reason their rear legs seems to "be on
autopilot" much of the time when they're awake, and not really actively
controlled.  Do we know if their brains are mapped so that most of the
controlling areas are devoted to mouth and front paws?

Web page design
I favour the use of separate thumbnails (I've 200+) instead of a large
imagemap.  The latter is more efficient for a single use, but if you add
an image, all of it is new instead of just a small image, so for returning
users it may not be effective, as they can already have most of the
thumbnails from a previous visit.

Wolverines
get to be 1 m long and weigh more than 30 kg.  They are wild animals, not
pets.  Instead of "nipping" they'd likely rip your belly open and drag away
and hide the body (they hunt deer and elk, not rabbits or gophers).
--
 Urban Fredriksson   [log in to unmask]
 http://www.canit.se/%7Egriffon/ferrets/