From:
"~TINA~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 20:57:46 -0800
We got a new baby ferret a couple weeks ago.  She is about 2&1/2 mos.
old now.  Our other female, Mushi 3yrs. grabs her by the neck and throat
and yanks on her and drags her.  The baby, Kodo, screams and cries when
she does this.  Is she hurting her or is she claiming her as her own as I
read in Ferrets for Dummies??  I have them seperated and do not let them
out for playtime together.  How can I make peace between them??  When we
got our last ferret, an adult she joined the group with no problems at
all.  What can I do to bring all my babies together??

~~TINA~~
AOL-IM TravsWife ---&--- Yahoo messanger Travs_Wife