From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 06:43:35 -0500
One last reminder for anyone in the Rochester-Buffalo-Syracuse NY area
who might have just joined the FML in the past couple of weeks:

Tuesday, April 25th, 7:30 PM at the WestRidge Community Center -

Dr Judith Bell, Staff Veterinarian at Marshall Farms, will be giving
a lecture on ferret care and health - opportunities for questions will
follow the lecture.  This lecture is FREE and open to the public, but
reservations are required.

If interested in attending, please email to me or call me at (716) 473-7292.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA