From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 02:27:37 -0400
I am on a cat group and they pull from this animal control to save
lives, they do a lot of put downs with the heart stick, they just
announced that the place has some ferrets, how many I don't know, but
if anyone is close by, maybe someone can go get them, if you are a
shelter they will let you pull them. Please someone get them out of
there , I hear the place is awful.

Address and phone number below:
PLEASE CONTACT COWETA COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL : 770-254-3735.
The address is 91 Selt Road, Newnan, GA.

sue

Please visit my auctions on the 1st AND 16th of every month to raise
funds. Many animals to love and loads of items.
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store