From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 15:33:56 -0400
Our oldest niece who has been putting herself through nursing school
while also raising two kids is running the Zane Gray 50 mile race
today. In past years she has been a nationally placing ultramarathon
racer, but with finals just over and her Boards coming up she is not
in competitive shape, but is doing this because it is fun for her.

I do NOT know who these people are, but here is a Video from last year
showing parts of the course:

http://vimeo.com/70676927

She would like to run the Mogollon Monster in the future because that
course is so beautiful and difficult, and did her first 100 mile race
this year to see if she could finish that distance. She did.

Following her "keep going" spirit I went back to an old hobby despite
my bad eye, and made some pieces by combining tough with sight. Things
take longer, but sometimes the point of doing something is just to keep
going.