From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 13:38:22 +0100
Hi

Last weekend one of my ferrets sneaked out.  What a horror !  I spent 48
hours looking for him, with no break, couldn't eat or sleep.  It was cold
and snow( which in other aspect is good, looking for ferret marks makes it
easier) I read all your advice on FML( Thank you).  I even called this man
known for his ability to see lost animals, he said that the ferret would
come back, some humans would bring him back to me.  After this message I
finally got to sleep.  Next day I started to delivery all this flyers with a
rendsome for 120$.  I guess this was the trick - the money made people and
especially kids looking for him.  The next evening I had him back home !
After visisting the vet and a few days sleep he's back to normal( even
though he avoids the front-door !) I still cant stop myself from kissing him
every few minutes.

/Helen