From:
cyndi johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:10:21 -0500
It is with a very heavy heart that I write this post...my precious baby
Meeko has been MIA since sun evening....

I am beside myself...I don't know 1) how she got out of her cage (she is
the Houdini in our bunch though) or 2) how she got out of the house...it
is as if she just disappeared.

I have put out lost flyers all over my neighborhood, asked all my
neighbors and put out cages with food & water & bedding and been out
daily looking & squeaking her fav toy all to no avail.

My question is there ANY thing else I should do?  How long can she
survive outside?

Please everyone say a prayer that my baby finds her way home.

Cyndi Johnson