From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 16:28:14 EST
I'm sorry to hear that your puppy had to go thru all that..  my God who
is that terrible person in your area that shoots animals... I hope you
did report this to the police..  not that they can do that much..  how
can someone be that cruel..  Prayers go out to both the Buster's brother
that wasn't found and to Buster himself.  ON the up side.  i'm glad that
Buster is recovering well and has YOU to give him all the love and
attention he needs.  I say ferret people are the best !  !!!

Dooks to ya..
Suzanne