From:
Lorena Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:32:38 -0500
I hope to hear some response...However, I'm a little worried for I have
been searching for something for some time.

I have six wonderful fuzzies who love to roam around in their cage.  Right
now we don't have very much time to let them out during the day and they
need space to play in their cage.  However, I have two very sick babies
right now.  One has lost all of his hair and is on medication for the rest
of the time that he is with us.  Though he has had a wonderful life and is
9 years old.  The other one is 8 years and has some liver problem and will
be on medication for the rest of her time with us.  Though this is not a
problem because the rest of my fuzzies love to play with them still.  They
all know to be more gently with the two since they are the oldest.

The reason I'm writting ttoday is because I need to know if anyone knows a
good store or a good sight for homes.  I am trying to look for something a
little customized.  Something with a pull out tray or a least big enough
opening so I can clean the cage on a daily basis.  Since the two older ones
have a hard time making to the litter box.  I have looked on several sights
and have had no luck.  So I'm asking for assistance.  Please I want my
fuzzies to enjoy their home and have room to play as well as being litter
friendly for my two older fuzzies.

Rena