From:
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:32:27 EDT
Hey everyone, we currently have some auctions that end tomorrow and
Tuesday up on Ebay.  Some of these items are great supplies for your
ferret.  The bids are low right now.  Even if you don't need anything,
you can win them for a shelter of your choice and we will ship them
directly to the shellter you wish with a note stating they are from
you.

Check them out by going to our webpage at
http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/

You can help out two shelters at once.
Thanks for your support!
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue Rescue And Shelter
"Where ferrets are treated like gold"