Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:08:43 -0400
I had posted a couple of days ago and wanted to let you know that I
called my vet about chemo.  I live in the Harrisburg, PA area and he
stated that I would have to travel to Philly to have it done.  That
isn't going to be possible, especially since it isn't a one shot deal.
Also, he mentioned that it is VERY expensive and estimated that after
we were done it could be 3-4 THOUSAND dollars?  He also didn't seem
impressed with results he knows of from the past.  I am disappointed
but wanted to see if anyone had any advice or experiences they want to
share?  Thanks.

Original Email:
>... My 3 year old female, Merry, has been diagnosed with lymphoma.  She
>has been on pred twice a day (1cc) for about 5 weeks and I do not see
>much improvement in the size of her glands.  I was researching online
>about chemo and wondered if anyone has done this before, if it worked
>and how much it cost.  I am just sad because the pred doesn't seem to
>be working well.  Thanks all.

Angie
Mom to: Merry, Pippin, Missy, Cinders and Lucy.
Also just crossed the bridge Aug 10, 2006, Petey the newest Angel.