From:
Robert Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 00:01:09 -0400
I've had a few ferrets over the years and one thing is always a
favorite: Plastic bags from the grocery store. Ferrets love them and
cannot get enough of them. Sluggo used to sleep in them no matter
where they were.

Swee'Pea, my first ferret was obsessed with root vegetables, it was
impossible to keep potatoes or carrots in a pantry basket.

Another ferret, Wally, loved anything in a small plastic bag (like
screws and stuff from You Build It furniture). I was always chasing
that guy around whenever I brought new bookshelves, etc into the house.

Princess Omi loved beany babies. Not really household items but she
would gather any she could find from around the house, drag them under
my bed and line them up next to the wall. Then the princess would sleep
with all her little babies staring at her.

My current ferret, Vinnie the Biscuit, loves plastic things. Anything
in a blister pack, straws, plastic water bottles, plastic produce
cartons, and milk cartons to name a few He has a huge pile in the
middle of his room of plastic junk. If I gather it up and move it to
another part of the house he systematically takes everything back home.
If I put it all in the recycle bin to throw out he pitches a fit until
I dump the stuff out onto the floor.

How about you guys?

-
Robert Gibson