Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:02:14 -0700
Hi to all!

The Washington State Ferret Association is growing by leaps and bounds!  If
you are new to Washington State or are a current member of our Association,
please feel free to stop by our new site:

http://www.wsfa.virtualave.net

It is a new year soon, and we are currently nominating and electing new
officers.  This year promises to be more fun with many more activities
and lots of fun get-togethers plus plenty of educational sessions, a
newsletter, fund-raisers, etc... Our digest is back up and running, for
those who live in Washington State.  We also have a "halfway house" for
ferrets (on the west side of the mountains) and also a wonderful shelter
on the east side of the mountains, where several ferrets are looking for
good homes.

For more details or information on upcoming events or just info.  in
general, feel free to contact me via email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your interest!

Danielle
PR Director
WSFA