From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:17:38 -0700
Hello All,

I would like to thank Connie M. for her wonderful donation which paid the
balance of Jumper's surgery and left a very small credit on account for
the ferrets at Ellijay Wildlife Rehabiliation Sanctuary.

And to Heidi and James, you both are truly amazing, your love for these
little ones is obvious in your actions.  A mere thank you doesn't do
justice for your kindness.

I really wanted to help the other little female but wasn't sure I could
this time.  I was concerned about raising the money for the next adrenal
surgery that Dr. Cipullo had told me would be needed.  So today when I
received your donation, Heidi and James, I was speechless.  Thank you
both so much.

Now I would like to encourage and remind everyone to get involved anyway
you can, the feeling you get from making a difference to a fuzzie is just
wonderful.  Thank you to all who helped me to make that difference, I
couldn't have done it without you.

Sharon B.