From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:49:36 -0600
As shelter people, we felt that we had to respond to Sharon McLaughlin's
complaint that she wasn't allowed to adopt because she lived in a no-pets
apartment.  Ask your local shelter how many ferrets have come to them or
come BACK to them because of no-pet apartments, and maybe you will begin to
understand why they would not adopt to you.  Many ferret shelters will not
adopt to people who live where ferrets are illegal for the same reasons.
We don't mean to doubt your love for your ferrets, we're sure that yours
are very well loved.

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://members.igateway.net/~furry

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129