From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:42:42 -0400
Hello everyone.  My mommy has been writing to all of you, but I figgured it
was time for me to say hello.  My name is Patches and I had surgery last
week to take out somethin called a spleen.  A lot of you wrote to say you
hoped I felt better.  Well, I guess all of the good words and thoughts
worked.  I feel much better today.  I even ate a whole bowl of food all by
myself, mommy walked into the ferret room to give me more of that ensure
stuff and she almost dropped dead when she saw me in my food dish.  I just
needed some time to feel better (but I will miss that strawberry ensure
stuff!  Boy that was good!)

Well that's all, I just wanted to say thanks for making my mommy feel loved
in this time.  I felt bad making her worry, but I am so grateful to her for
doing everything she could to make me live...last week I thought she was
gonna have me put to sleep!  But I'm okay now, for how long nobody knows,
but whether it's a week or five years, I'll always remember what everyone
did to make me and mommy feel better.

Love, Patches

(by way of....)
Kymberlie Becker
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady