From:
Kate Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:20:26 -0800
[they want POWER. . ]

"Little Weasel Foo-foo--or, Why Ferrets Poop in Corners"
as told by Monty and Madison to Kate Pappas

Little Weasel Foo-foo, hopping through the living room
Pooping in all the corners, and making a great big mess!

Down came the Goo-oo-ood Ferret..and she said,
"Little Weasel Foo-foo, I don't want to see you Pooping in all the
corners, and making a great big mess!  I'm going to give you THREE
chances...  And if you don't stop it--I'm going to turn you into a
king with a crown, and make you rule a kingdom!"

Well, you know ferrets...They can be stubborn...

Little Weasel Foo-foo, hopping through the living room
Pooping in all the corners, and making a great big mess!

Down came the Goo-oo-ood Ferret...and she said,
"Little Weasel Foo-foo, I don't want to see you Pooping in all the
corners, and making a great big mess!  I'm going to give you TWO MORE
chances... And if you don't stop it--I'm going to turn you into a king
with a crown, and make you rule a kingdom!"

Well, you know ferrets...They can be stubborn...

Little Weasel Foo-foo, hopping through the living room
Pooping in all the corners, and making a great big mess!

Down came the Goo-oo-ood Ferret...and she said,
"Little Weasel Foo-foo, I don't want to see you Pooping in all the
corners, and making a great big mess!  I'm going to give you one MORE
chance... And if you don't stop it--I'm going to turn you into a king
with a crown, and make you rule a kingdom!"

Well, you know ferrets...They can be stubborn...

Little Weasel Foo-foo, hopping through the living room
Pooping in all the corners, and making a great big mess!

Down came the Goo-oo-ood Ferret...and she said,
"Little Weasel Foo-foo, I didn't want to see you Pooping in all the
corners, and making a great big mess!  I said that I'd give you THREE
chances,and if you did't stop it--I would turn you into a king with a
crown, and make you rule a kingdom!

So----alla-ka-POOF!" and she turned him into a king with a crown, and
made him rule a kingdom.

MORAL:  Ferret today...chance of reign tomorrow...