From:
Jason Coburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 1997 07:06:05 -0700
Just wanted to let yall know about a game that my little sable girl seems to
enjoy.  Its best to play at night.  Depending on how large your house is,
you might wanna limit access to some rooms.  I give Jenga access to the
bedroom, kitchen, and living during the game.  Turn out all bright lights,
leave on a one or two little lights (nightlights perhaps) in each room.  Let
the ferret loose.  Get down on your hands and knees and "hunt" each other.
Its fun cause you cant really see the ferret so you have to listen for the
slightest noise.  Its up to you on what to do if you catch the ferret.  I
turn Jenga over and rub here tummy briskly.

Oh, BTW, does anyone else think Ferretone smells like chocolate??

  Jason and Jenga