Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:56:49 EDT
>To those  shelters that received a glucometer at my workshop in
>Portland, be assured  that you were given the Accu-Chek Aviva and not
>the one being recalled.  (Thanks to Sharon Beardon of SOS for getting
>the monitors that were given  to the shelter moms in attendance.)

Ok Kathy I got one and I ain't no shelter mom none either!!! LMAO!!!
Well Yes I am a Rescue poppa tho so I guess it is all the same. OBTW
I did use the meter on my lil girl Sophie just to see what her BG is
doing and it was 112 so I think that is good place to start. I didn't
have to scruff her like Renee did tho!! LMAOROTF!!! Hey ya thought I
was a bit daff at times but it works don't it?? Just like a mamma Fret
would do!!! SLOL!!! Oh it is good to be back home but the work is still
here so I need another Ferret related activity to save up for so what
is on the horizion anyhoo?? I got to get my wife to dangle another
carrot so I can get some kind of drive going to get all of this stuff
done around here... Hey it worked for my trip to Oregon...Oh well whats
a fret freek to do anyway??

Best to all

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue