From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:59:49 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

I am slowly finding a path through my house again.  It is amazing the kind
of stuff I have collected.  Going to have a big garage sale!!

Going to school tomorrow to change my majors.  The Anthro and Psych depts
better watch out!!

Now for the cheap entertainment, for your ferts of course.

Yogurt cups.  Yep.  Wash them out and lay 'em on the floor.  My guys love to
walk around with them over their heads.  I know, I know, but you should see
it!!

Boxes.  Everyone knows about the virtues of boxes, but get one that is only
a few inches tall.  Like a box to ship clothes and stuff in.  Tape it shut,
cut an opening in the side.  Oh yeah, for added fun, construct a maze in the
interior before sealing up.  Hang a flap on the opening.  And make an exit
at the other end if you do a maze.

And a new thing for old toys.  Get all the ferts toys together and pile high
in a somewhat tall wicker basket.  Let them decide which ones they want.
Mine love to crawl through the toys and decide the ones they want.

For new owners-go to the local Home Depot and buy flexible drainage tubing.
It is cheap and lots of fun for the guys.  Easy to cut and run behind,
under, over and all around furniture.  Make circles, long runs, t's, etc...

Also try the clear tubing from The Ferret Store.  They love this stuff!!
And it lasts a goodly while, even with my heathens.  If you haven't ever
seen your ferrets wag their tales, this is guaranteed to do the trick!!

And just for the guys after they have worn themselves out, lay a fuzzy out
in the middle of the floor.  Mine love to sleep like this in the summer.
And it gives you a good chance for a photo op.

Mo' Mags and the Mid Missouri Mob of Mayhem