From:
Missy Steinhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:01:18 -0500
Remember a few years ago, the commercial that ask you to "take the Pepsi
challenge", well I am asking you to take a $5.00 challenge and send it to
the Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter in Cleveland!  If everyone that is on
this list and can possibly affort it, would send in $5.00, that would be a
big help to the shelter!

Please during this season of giving - let us all remember that it is more
blessed to give than to receive!!!!!  Just think how much giving we could
all do together for the fuzzies!

Please send any challenge donations to:

Jean Caputo-Lee
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
(216) 749-3885

Thanks from all of the fuzzies at the shelter, and Missy from the
Pietinkieville Gang in Ohio!