Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 17:57:34 -0400
Several of you answered my recent request for help for my friend Helen.
No one was able to be here and help but asked if there was anything
else you could do. Someone suggested showering her with cards and I
liked that idea. Maybe she would enjoy opening and reading them. She is
deeply religious so any thinking-of-you card or praying for you card
would maybe brighten her day. For those of you who missed my previous
posts, Helen is a person who has been very devoted to the welfare of
ferrets for years and is now battling bone cancer. Maybe it will help
her to know how many of us are wishing her a recovery from this
terrible disease. Thanks again to all who responded to my previous
mail with very good suggestions and offers of bedding, donations, etc.
The letters helped me. Her address is below.

Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
Helen Wojciechowski
3356 Harlansburg Road
New Castle, PA  16102