Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:59:08 -0500
First, I want to tell you guys that you are the best.  I received more
and either burying them at the new place or having them cremated.  Well,
not that I'm squeamish or anything--quite the contrary, as I love a good
gory horror flick--but I don't really feel right about digging them up.
I thought about that.  I think that I would probably be bothered more by
seeing their remains than leaving them.  I mean, these were once playful
balls of fur.  How could I stand to see the skeletal remains of my Rocky??

http://www.rainbowbridge.org/images/misc/r_comp.jpg

Another great suggestion was to create a memorial garden at our new home.
That is what I think I will do.  The new backyard is just perfect for a
little retreat and I've already got ideas flowing through my little brain.

Thank you for showing me that I'm not creepy for feeling the way I do.

-Roger
 http://www.rainbowbridge.org