From:
Jennifer Kryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:46:48 -0700
Hi all,

My mom just sent me a copy of an article on ferret amnesty that the San
Francisco Chronicle ran on Sunday.  It's a front-page article (lower
left-hand corner) with a pic of a very cute ferret.  Inside, the story
continues for nearly half a page and has a little informational chart
on ferrets.

It's probably one of the better ferret articles I've read out of
California. You can read it at the Chronicle's web site:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/
12/15/MN186874.DTL

Amnesty might not be the answer, but it seems like a step in the right
direction.

Happy Holidays!
Jen
aka Boba Ferret