Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:57:54 -0500
I want to thank folks for the kind comments about Ferrets United both on
and off list.  It is very gratifying to me.  This is a labor of love for
me, and I know for those that work with me on it.

It seems like I am adding daily to the site right now.  We now have our
first award winner announced.  S.O.S.  For their wonderful contributions
to the ferret community.

And in case you have tried to add anything to the calendar and couldn't, I
have fixed that.  Had no idea it wasn't working right and someone let me
know.  So you should be able to add information easily now.  No logging
in or anything required.  You can also include html if you wish.

The upcoming issues will be interesting.  There are going to be new
regular features, new stories and of course our current regular
contributors.

If you know of a club, list or anything else that you feel should be added
to the site, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks again for all your support.

Maggie