From:
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:56:08 -0500
Lots of cool stuff has happened this week.  A few of our fuzzy friends are
at college pursuing a 'higher eduacation' that doesn't include 'tutoring'
(my word for neutering).  They are at Sheridan College showing off how
lovely ferrets can be and teaching the vet tech students how to handle
ferrets in a normal practice.  They are having a ball and get lots of
cuddles and play in a big room all day long.

Mom started a new job at the Ontario Dental Association.  She's really
happy and hopes that things will get better from here on.  It's an evening
job so she's still here with us during the day to play with us.  She loves
to lay on the floor with us and let us run all over her (she says it;s
nothing new anyway...)

This week, we had 5 new arrivals.  2 came from the animal pound and the
boys are about 5 or 6.  They are really nice, but real skinny.  Kozi, the
older of the 2 is very sick and has very bad teeth.  He has a heart murmur
and Insulinoma.  He almost died.  The others are a little girl named
Ceilidh (Kalee) and Bevis (Mom doesn't like that name).

It's been a long time since we've heard the little pitter patter of baby
ferret feet in the house, but now it's here.  Eclypse is an 11 week old kit
who came to us because his dad got into a terrible accident and couldn't
take care of him.  Mom's hooked, but wants to find him a home as soon as
possible.

Mom wanted me to remind you all that the Ferrets 2000 logo contest voting
closes on Feb 29.  Please go to our home page to cast your vote!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!