Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:45:55 -0500
Hi everyone.  well...I don't know where to turn.  My little fert, Franky,
is showing signs of adrenal problems.  He is 3 yrs old.  The test hasn't
come back but will soon.  the vet thinks this is what he has.  I am at my
wits end.  I can't afford the surgery.  I can't stand to just watch him die
either.  I cry everytime I think about losing him.  It is so unfair for
these little guys to go through this stuff.  I just don't know what to do.
Go to the bank and borrow the money?  It would be a hardship to make the
payments.  I wish there was something else I could do.  Has anyone went
through this turmoil of finances?  How can you just watch them die?  I
feel so guilty.

Susie