From:
Cheryl Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:42:35 -0500
Oh mercy...I'm not sure if I would classify that as music. But....I
really liked the sound of it! I've been a fan of rock n roll, and some
heavy metal music all my life. Todays music has never done anything
but annoy me. So when I went to the link, I really didnt expect to sit
through the whole "song", I just wanted to see what rattled Todd and
Caff-Pow's brains!

Right from the beginning, the drums got me into that "head banging"
rhythm my mother always used to frown on. I could have done without the
singing, or rather, shouting, but the instrumental was just awesome!

I have what many folks refer to as a kick a$$ sound system connected to
my computer. So, wisely taking the advice to keep the sound down, I
opened the video link. It only took me about 5 seconds to realize that
this type of "music" is best enjoyed at painfully high decible levels.

Not to worry about the ferrets, they are safely tucked away at the
opposite end of the house, although I'm sure they were wondering if
there was an earthquake here in East Texas, considering how far across
the desk my printer bounced when I cranked up the volume! Just because
I'm pushing 50 doesnt mean I cant get into the beat. But first thing
tomorrow morning, I'll have to make an appointment with my chiropractor
to snap my neck back into place. Owwww!