From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:17:57 -0400
OOOOHHHHH WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You humans are so good to us! Our play yard is all fixed, back up and
running! Miss Jackie R. took Dominic and Opie out there to play this
afternoon for the first time after it was all done. They had a grand
time! Mum says she took lots and lots of pictures for you to see; she
is going to put them up in our web shots site with a link to that site
in our next news letter.

Thanks for helpen our mum take care of us. Thanks for helpen to get
our play yard fixed.

Possum and Suzie Q

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>