Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 18:37:57 -0500
Hi everyone.  I am a little worried about one of my little fuzzies.  It may
be nothing, but I would feel better is someone could tell me everything is
ok before I make a trip to a vet.

My female albino ferret has become quite overweight in the last month or so.
She is about 8 months old.  She used to be an average weight for her sex and
age and then she started gaining weight.  She seems a little less active in
her cage, but when we take her out, it is dooking and playing time like
normal.

In case you are wondering, all the ferrets are fixed so an oops is out of
the question.

SHould I be worried or is this normal for some ferrets?  Please email me
directly if you have any suggestions.  I haven't been able to thoroughly
read the FML due to a hectice holiday schedule.  My email address is
[log in to unmask]  Thanks in advance.

Stace and Matty and the four ferrets
Linux - "What do you mean the carpet isn't a litterbox?"
Coral - "This is stored fat for the upcoming winter in FLorida"
Norman - "Yummy Yummy.  I love a good piece of toe after supper."
Nolan - "I wonder if that ornament did me any justice."

http://www.cris.com/~stac

"Every man dies.....but not every man really lives" - Mel Gibson
        as William Wallace in "Braveheart"

Hope is the pillar that holds up the world.  Hope is the dream of a
waking man.
                --Pliny the Elder