Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:07:09 -0400
I cannot believe that I saw a commercial for Kraft Bagel-fuls (a new
product I think) that shows 2 women in a elevator and one is eating a
bagel-ful and has a sable ferret in a pouch, wearing a prissy looking
rhinestone collar on a leash! It was so adorable! I cannot find the
video anywhere on the web but be on the lookout for the commercial! I
saw it on ABC channel early this evening.

Eleanor, Donald and the 12 weasels