From:
Kim Langford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:21:46 EDT
Well, I was wrong about one thing, the babies at the pet store were not MF
ferrets after all.  It seems that after we bought Spazz, this guy from the
store decided to try Path Valley Farms.  I've never heard of them, but my
babies seem to be okay and they are gorgeous so I'm not complaining.  (I
did talk my S.O. into buying them today)

On a more serious note Spazz is sick and has to go to the vet in the
mornin.  Tues. morning he had diarhea (sp) but it had firmed up by that
night so I just thought he had too many raisins the night before.  But
this evening when I was waiting for him to go to the bathroom so I could
let him out of his cage, I noticed he was backing up but nothing was coming
out.  He did this several times and still nothing came out so I've got him
in a cage by himself so I can watch closer and hopefully whatever he's got
doesn't spread to the other babies.

Well that's all for now.  Our prayers are with all the sick fuzzies tonight
and be sure and give them all a hug.

Kim, Dave, and the 5 fuzzbutts