From:
ferret fanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:07:41 -0400
Sunday a friend of mine doing a doggy run took me to Ferrets Unlimited
Shelter in OH and I picked up 2 new boys. Both about 3 yrs old: Duncan
No-Nuts, a Mckid, big albino boy whom likes to nip a bit, and Worf, a
Youngstown breeder rescue, also a big albino boy whom lost his cagemate
and took a liking to Duncan. Once home, introductions went fine with
Chance, whom decided to try to bully Duncan, Duncan pinned him, Chance
pooped, and now they are like best friends, LOL. Worf, whom Jean told
me was a timid boy, acted timid at the shelter when they let him out
for me to meet him, but he is FAR from timid here. He follows me around
like a puppy, trying to climb my body endlessly wanting to be picked
up. He also swiped a large cocktail shrimp from me and ate the whole
thing, wouldn't let Duncan anywhere near it. Both boys are quite large
compared to Chance, all along I thought Chance was a big boy, these 2
proved me wrong. Thanks again Carla, Jean, and everyone involved, I
love these boys to pieces and its nice to see Chance have some ferrety
companionship!!!!

--
Vicki L. Henderson aka FerretFanatic
Chance, Duncan No-Nuts and Worf!!!