Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 13:32:09 -0700
Dear FML,

This is undoubtly the hardest letter I've ever had to write.

On Saturday, 3 May, my Harry died from complications of a bilateral
adrenal removal.  He survived 12 days post surgery and than suddenly had
a crash and never recovered.  I am devastated and completely totally
heart broken.

Harry came to me from an OR shelter in Nov 2001.  He stole my heart from
day 3.  He always seemed so grateful to be able to call somewhere home.
It took him awhile to warm up to strangers - I think he thought they
would take him away from the place he loved.  So instead he chose to make
himself invisible - you know like maybe they won't see me.  And if they
did he gave them a good nip on their calf for good measure to not take
him away!

He stole my heart, my soul, my reason for making duck soup.  I will miss
him every day that I am alive.  Please say an extra prayer for Harry as
his light goes our here on earth.  I know it will burn brightly in the
heavens as he was an angelic ferret.

Hugs to all the sick kids,
Tanya