From:
Apryl Lucius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:26:26 -0800
As stupid as this might sound, I have come up with a pretty good idea for
a litterbox for ferrets.  I think IF there are no negitive side effects or
dangers with it, that it would be the perfect accessory for ferret owners
[and even cat].

My problem is, where do you go when you have a idea and want to make it a
reality?  Do you have to have a lot of money or are there sponsers/companys
that would be interested in something if it was a good enough idea?

Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot, but I really have no idea how to go
about this.  I know this list really isn't about 'inventions', but since it
is very ferret related, I was hoping someone would know where to direct me.

Thanks In Advance,

Apryl