From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 20:08:06 -0400
I'm happy to report that the found-ferret in NH has been reclaimed by his
owners.

Zak decided to go exploring the great outdoors last Friday.  On Saturday
morning, he decided that enough was enough and walked into of a house, when
the wife opened the front door.  The home owners called the Bedford police,
who gave them our shelter's number.  Zak arrived here a short time later.

Today we received the call we were waiting for: "I just got off the phone
with the Bedford police and they say you might have our ferret?  A male
albino."

Zak and his parents were reunited a very short time later.  I don't know who
was happier to see whom.  The man scritched Zak's head, and Zak practically
fell asleep in his hands.  It was a wonderful reunion.

On a sadder note, the little light-sable female is still missing.  Anyone in
the Merrimack, NH area knowing of a found ferret answering that description,
please call me at 424-2941.

Dick B.