From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 05:34:19 EST
Hi Everyone..

I have fuzzys roaming everywhere..  but when I have company or want to do
domething they cannot be getting in to I always had to confine them to one
room or something for a space of time from a few minutes to hours..  and
that seemed hard just so I could do whatever..  but I figured out a nifty
way to get around this problem..  I have installed short sections of 3 inch
ABS pipe in the common walls between rooms..  some in closets out of sight
completely..  some behind furniture etc..  now I just cap off the area I
need to use and shut the hall doors to the other rooms..  the kids can romp
all they want from room to room and the halls and rooms I must restrict them
from are fuzzyless..  and Boy do they love those little secret tunnels!!!
they run and run in and out and around thru them and ambush each other all
the time..  they carry their toys from room to room and it has been a real
neat 'design improvement' to the normal home arrangement..  that is just
fuzzyriffic!!!

Happy Ferreting!!!

dayna and the Woozles..

Please correct your address book for all non compuserve related mail so it
goes to my internet mailbox at woozles@ecom.net...thank you..

If you want to see my critters.. stop by my web page at  ....
http://geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2322

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 Dayna Frazier  102046,3162  12-Jan-1997  03:39:23 PST