From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 1995 07:41:10 -0400
My sympathies to everybody who has recently lost their beloved fuzzies.
I think it is one of the hardest things we have to go through, and often
we find ourselves second-guessing ourselves and wondering if there was
something we could have done.  There usually is not, simply because our
little friends can't tell us when they are not feeling well, or where it
hurts, etc.  We do everything we can to make sure they are happy and
healthy, but sometimes we forget that these little guys age much faster
than we do too.

I share your sorrow, but soon you will be able to think of all the fun
times with your friend and the little quirks that each of them has which
seem to be unique to each individual.  Your memories you will always
have, and your friend will always be in that special place in your heart
that seems to be just for them.

Again, I am very sorry for your loss.

Pat & the gang